Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Activites

Click any image to enlarge

wingssail images-fredrick roswold
Judy and Her New Pillow

Judy recovered several of our tatty pillows. I like the pattern and color of this one.

Start my Day with Starbucks

We drove to the dam over the River Amica

Judy gets out for a Look-See

Some guys with customized VW's played in the River

Blue VW on Dam

Workout Girls

Next day we went to the gym and saw these girls lounging on the couch. Must have been too early for them.

Nice Park in San Pancho

San Pancho (also known as San Francisco) is a nice place for lunch, although our favorite BBQ place was closed.

Tree

Judy & Lynn

After lunch Judy and Lynn, with Margaritas to go, head for the car.

Chrysler 300M Special

Rain in the Marina

We've had a lot of rain this year, and I actually love this type of weather; it must remind me of some cruising destinations I loved.

beken of cowes

Bloodhound

This photo of the William Fife II designed 1870 Racing Cutter, Bloodhound, was on the wall on a restaurant in Ao Chalong, Thailand, in 2009 and it has been in my mind for all those years since. Now I am working on a design for a replica. I'll share with you it soon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NEXT Page (More) , or... GO BACK to Previous Page